We crowdsource Uber's maternity, paternity and parental leave policies, based on Uber's employee reviews and anonymous tips from Uber employees.
Uber Maternity and Paternity Leave Policies
Uber offers 17 weeks of paid maternity leave and 2 weeks of unpaid maternity leave. This information is based on anonymous tips submitted by employees.
Technology: Consumer Internet Maternity and Paternity Leave
How many weeks of paid maternity, unpaid maternity, paid paternity and unpaid paternity leave do employers in the Technology: Consumer Internet industry offer?
Maternity Leaves Taken at Uber
- 0 weeks paid
- 0 weeks unpaid
- 17 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
- 16 weeks paid
- weeks unpaid
Uber Maternity Leave Comments
- "If you decide to drive for this company, keep in mind that income taxes are not withheld AND you are not contributing to your social security account. Additionally, because drivers are "independent contractors," there is no overtime and absolutely no benefits whatsoever--forget maternity and any sort of family leave. I have been doing this while I'm in grad school, but it has NOT been worth it. Clearly, it is beneficial for the COMPANY and not the PEOPLE to "hire" people under "independent contractor" status rather than as employees. Two thumbs down." - janmore
- "They have an amazing maternity leave policy 17 weeks + 20 days" - Anonymous - 8358
- "This is coming up for me soon!" - ladyengineer
- "Options vest during maternity leave which is awesome." - abcdefg
- "Do u get paid or unpaid so confused" - Anonymous
- "Uber offers 2 cycles lifetime IVF treatment maximum. They don’t require pre-authorization and lifetime medication maximum is limited to 2 cycles. Their plan will cover any add-on treatment but will exclude certain clinics." - Anonymous
- "vesting continues during maternity leave; Uber credits/dollars for rides/UberEats continues as well" - Anonymous