Whether you’re deeply immersed in a job search or you’re casually browsing your options, check out these 15 companies -- they’re hiring a LOT in February:
1) PwC is best known as an accounting firm, but that's only part of what they do. One of the world's leading professional services firms, PwC offers industry-focused assurance, advisory and tax services for over 85% of the largest public and private companies in the US.
Hiring in various locations across the country. Browse jobs at PwC.
2) Johnson & Johnson employs more than 125,000 people across 60 countries, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. and in Canada. Browse jobs at Johnson & Johnson.
3) Time Inc. is looking for new employees for many of its renowned news and culture brands -- which include People, Sports Illustrated, Time, InStyle, Real Simple, Food & Wine, and Fortune, among numerous others.
Hiring in various locations across the country. Browse jobs at Time Inc.
4) PepsiCo, a global food and beverage leader has a product portfolio including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in annual retail sales. Main businesses include Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at PepsiCo.
5) Dow Jones provides global news and business information, delivering intelligence to customers through various platforms, including print, digital, mobile and live events. The company produces leading publications and products, including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Hiring in various locations across the country. Browse jobs at Dow Jones.
6) Fidelity Investments aims to help its customers live the lives they want. Customers include millions of individuals who are investing their life savings, 20,000 businesses managing their employee benefits programs, and 10,000 advisors and institutions that need innovative technology solutions to invest their clients' money.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at Fidelity.
7) OnDeck empowers growing businesses to take advantage of every opportunity. Focused on teamwork, passion, fun, and making an impact, OnDeck has deployed over $5 billion in funding to tens of thousands of businesses in 700 different industries.
Hiring in New York, NY and Arlington, VA. Browse jobs at OnDeck.
8) Square, which was founded on the belief that everyone should be able to participate and thrive in the economy, builds tools that make commerce easier and more accessible to all. The company helps sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at Square.
9) Memorial Sloan Kettering is committed to exceptional patient care, leading-edge research, and superb educational programs. For the 27th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. The company was also on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2016, as well as Glassdoor’s annual Employees’ Choice Awards 2016.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. and in Canada. Browse jobs at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
10) Salesforce, a Customer Success Platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Salesforce has been called one of the World's Most Innovative Companies according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years running.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. and in Canada. Browse jobs at Salesforce.
11) Zynga, headquartered in San Francisco, is a leading developer of the world's most popular social games, including FarmVille, Zynga Poker and Words With Friends. Zynga is named after founder Mark Pincus' late bulldog Zinga, and the legacy of her playful and loyal nature continues to inspire the company’s culture.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. and in Canada. Browse jobs at Zynga.
12) Target, based in Minneapolis, serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which equals more than $4 million a week.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at Target.
13) Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations to clients in more than 120 countries. The company works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at Accenture.
14) Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, the Mac and Apple Watch. Apple's three software platforms - iOS, OS X and watchOS - provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music, Apple Pay and iCloud.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at Apple.
15) GE, a renowned Digital Industrial Company, transforms industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized around a global exchange of knowledge, the "GE Store," through which each business shares and accesses the same technology, markets, structure and intellect.
Hiring in various locations across the U.S. Browse jobs at GE.
Fairygodboss is proud to partner with these companies.
Fairygodboss is committed to improving the workplace and lives of women.
Join us by reviewing your employer!
© 2022 Fairygodboss