With summer approaching, it’s hard not to feel a little bit antsy — especially at work. Maybe you’re dreaming of being at the beach, but maybe what you’re really itching for is a new job. So channel your restlessness into something productive and take a look at these 16 companies. They’re hiring like crazy, and to top it off, we know for a fact that they care a lot about hiring and supporting women.
1. CVS is hiring all over the country and is the perfect place to work if you’re into health, wellbeing, and helping others feel good.
2. We’re not even a little bit shocked that Target comes in among the top companies for women as voted by Fairygodboss members. Employees say it’s a great place to work with particularly good flexibility policies. Browse Target jobs now.
3. If you want to work at a company whose values you can get behind, check out the opportunities at Ericsson, where employees and leaders are passionate about closing the gender gap in technology and STEM fields.
4. If you like seeing how your work connects to big-picture goals, check out jobs at Dell — an employer that Fairygodboss users rank as the #5 best company for women! Dell’s doing a whole lot of fabulous work to make the world a better place, and women who work there say their company’s commitment to social and environmental responsibility makes them feel awesome about the careers they’ve chosen.
5. We don’t need to convince you that PepsiCo is a fabulous place to work; Fairygodboss users have ranked it as the #2 best workplace for women. So check out jobs at PepsiCo if you’re in the market for a new position at a kickass company.
6. GM is hiring like crazy, and it's an inspiring place for women to work. As one employee puts it, "With our CEO being Fortune's most powerful Woman, two years in a row, I'm proud to work for General Motors and work under a leader like Mary Barra." Employees also rave about GM's work-life balance; one says, "I have the flexibility to work from home and adjust my hours. This has been a great benefit for my family and allows me to be both a mother and have a career."
7. Fidelity is looking to hire consultants in cities all over the U.S. — and is worth checking out if you’re interested in growing your career. Employees say that there are lots of women in senior and executive leadership positions.
8. Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is looking to hire a lot of people right now — and you do not have to be a doctor to work there and help find a cure for cancer. If you want to feel like your work is connected to a bigger, insanely important goal, this may be the company for you.
9. Square is hiring a ton right now, and is known as a fabulous place to work because of its inclusive and energetic company culture. We’ve spoken to employees who love feeling like their employer is invested in not only their professional growth, but also their personal development.
10. Deloitte has great job openings in tons of different cities, and the company has long been known for its commitment to gender diversity and inclusion. In fact, Deloitte’s landed the #6 spot on Fairygodboss’ user-generated list of best companies for women!
11. If you’re searching for a company that gets what it’s like to be a working woman, browse jobs at Fitch Ratings. They’re looking to hire people like you — and they have a particularly awesome returnship program for women who are returning to the workforce after taking a break.
12. General Electric employees have some amazing things to say about their company’s flexibility policies and benefits programs (so perhaps it’s not surprising that it ranks as the #4 best company for women!)...and GE is hiring a ton right now.
13. IBM is hiring like mad, and employees rave about their work-life balance and the company’s commitment to professional development. It’s no wonder, then, that women have ranked IBM among the top 25 companies for women!
14. PwC comes in as the #8 best company for women among Fairygoboss members, and that’s no surprise to us; the firm regularly ranks as a top workplace, particularly for parents. PwC is hiring in a variety of departments, so check out their open positions today.
15. Salesforce has landed the #7 spot among Fairygodboss users’ best companies for women, and we certainly know why. Their commitment to closing the gender pay gap is pretty inspiring, and employees say they’re also “setting the bar for women working in tech, and it just keeps getting better.” Check out job openings at Salesforce today.
16. Women love working at Sterling Talent Solutions, including one Fairygodboss user who says that "as a single mother, it's amazing to be at company that has so many powerful women." Check out some of their open positions — in departments ranging from account management to sales to engineering — across the country!
Fairygodboss is committed to improving the workplace and lives of women.
Join us by reviewing your employer!