Lady anon353 Solution Architect

My management is quite supportive of my flexible work arrangements, when a need arise. They respect my work ethics and expertise. My advice to other women is to take the work seriously and ensure that your immediate supervisor is in the loop on important/critical activities that you perform.

Knitter Girl

Push hard in the beginning!

Lady Abcdefg

It is great!

Lady Masry Program Manager

There are two large paths in the company - one is Consulting which primarily involves travel, and one is Services which primarily does not. Training is very strong, and opportunities to do different things within the company. Working virtually on the Services side is not uncommon. The hours can be difficult working with the delivery centers offshore - but working virtually usually makes up for it. The company is very focused on building community, and provides many events and other avenues to connect with others in the company. I'm very happy at Accenture.

myths2512 Girl

High performance, fast paced work, challenging problems

Lady Lili

Great female leaders and mentors with a structured career track. Many women in management and great support.

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady anon353 Knitter Girl Lady Abcdefg Lady Masry myths2512 Girl Lady Lili