Lady SenShine

Don't be afraid to network - and share your work with others.

Lady Momof3girls

To network, attend social gatherings to meet people. You never know when you will need to utilize your network.

Lady LavenderVanilla

If I were to do things differently, I wouldn't have worked as hard or as long as I did. I would have worked my 8 hours/day and that would be it. Yeah you will get a good rating if you work long hours, but the raise is negligible and the workforce I was in didn't get paid overtime. So I took a step back and realized that having a life outside of work was more important than slaving away in the office under a manager that didn't respect me. I had already set the expectation that I worked long hours though and couldn't take it back and couldn't roll-off. That in addition to the way I was treated by my manager prompted me to leave the company.

Madam Malaprop

I was excited when Accenture bought out my former employer - there were many promises of great opportunities for advancement and education. Little did I know that our workplace culture would descend into a bureaucratic, top-heavy, micro-managed nightmare. My former job (and many others) were outsourced to India, and as an older employee, I fear that I may be phased out in the not too distant future. They want young, energetic kids that don't mind making $10 an hour. If you are an older person, you are not an asset.

Lady atlantafairy

Strive to work hard.

Lady CBE

Be prepared to continuously job hunt and know that it isn't always what you know but who you know that gets you the next role.

Lady Crystal_Queen Contract Manager

I started out as a contractor and was hired on as an FTE after five months.I came into a very toxic environment and my situation was not necessarily a common one. My only advice is give Accenture 18 months before you decide whether you want to stay or leave unless it is absolutely intolerable.

Madam Prima

Keep a low profile.

Lady Texas Manager

Talk to a lot of people that are experienced hires and know the ropes from that perspective.

Lady kc

unsure

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady SenShine Lady Momof3girls Lady LavenderVanilla Madam Malaprop Lady atlantafairy Lady CBE Lady Crystal_Queen Madam Prima Lady Texas Lady kc