Lady Dane Technical Project Manager

I've been with Accenture, assigned to the same client, for almost 10 years. Accenture is very mom-friendly, very flexible and has great benefits. Although there are many, many women in senior management across the world, in my geographic area the "boys club" vibe still exists. Base pay is good. Raises have been very light for the last few years of everyone but the superstars.

Lady anon381 Manager, Accenture Digital

Only about 35% of leadership roles are held by women. They are trying to address this by giving internal training to women to help them grow into leadership roles. There's a lot of talk of mentors and champions, but finding the right one is a challenge.

Nothing

Meh, decent.

Lady Stratford117 Senior Manager, Management Consulting, Financial Services, Human Capital Management

Inherent to consulting is the monday-thursday travel lifestyle. For me, I can not see myself doing that when I have children. That's not to say there are not many women role models who make it work. The organization, however, has MANY women who have left the 'front line' consulting workforce to go 'internal' and work from home.

Lady Listening Finance

Use any free time to learn policies more quickly

in large cities with many opportunities, yes.
Lady mistexaslots

You and only you own your career path.

Lady WildChild Senior Manager, Consulting

Network, put yourself out there and be as flexible as possible. Opportunities will come to those who deliver, are collaborative and those who ask for it. There is still a majority of the leaders that are male, but women need to support each other and find the right mentors to help them progress. You have the ability to pave your way if you are open to the possibilities. Don't be afraid to take credit where it is due but also ensure you support your fellow women.

Lady anon351 Procurement Analyst, Proquire LLC

I worked for Accenture 10 years. I was off shored twice. I should have paid more attention to the frequency Accenture off shores. My team was fully supportive through tough personal period and I was respected for my work ethic and performance. I would have loved to advance even further than Analyst but within the Proquire LLC (resale technology) team there was no more room to grow. Finally in March 2015 my purchasing role was off shored to buenes aireas argentina and I have not had a chance to find work. If a woman is satisfied with losing her job to a lower cost center/country than by all means Accenture is the place for her. I would love to come back to Accenture but have not had a nibbles on reemploy yet.

Lady LuckLoveDreams

I've been here for almost 9 years. I wish I made myself spend more time in the evenings outside of work to have a life and meet people in particularly men who I could date and have a personal relationship with. I let work take over my life working overtime (and not billing for it) and then being too tired on the weekends to go out and meet someone. Most of this is my own fault, I know, but I definitely will tell my younger self to go out and enjoy life more and take the time to meet someone.

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady Dane Lady anon381 Lady anon105 Lady anon352 Lady Stratford117 Lady Listening Lady mistexaslots Lady WildChild Lady anon351 Lady LuckLoveDreams