Lady newbie

I haven't been here for very long, but I have felt completely comfortable with the company. I will say that there isn't a large representation of women in the highest executive roles.

Madam Senior Manager Senior Manager

You can work out flexible hours, e.g. leaving at 5:30 to pick up kids from daycare, but that means working late into the night after your kids go to bed, to catch up on everything.

Madam Professional Senior Manager

Women are treated somewhat equally at the Analyst level, but in moving up the ladder the organization becomes significantly less equal. Men are valued, women are diminished and do not advance at the same level as men. The exception are HR and Finance, but those are lesser paying areas. There are token women in Director roles, but certain less than the % of women at the Analyst level. Women who are experienced hires (previous experience) with more than 15 years of experience are placed at much lower levels than are men who are experienced hires with the same experience and credentials. Most men come in at the Sr. Mgr or Director level. Women come in at the Consultant or Manager level and then move up the ladder at a much slower rate. Accenture touts itself as a company with great diversity, but if you look across the leadership levels there is little to no diversity.

Lady anon387 Associate Partner, X

You will work hard, but the professionalism and quality people you'll meet make this a very special experience.

Lady Earth Senior Analyst, Technology Consulting

I've worked here for 2 years and I've had a good experience. I all of the senior managers have been male, but there were a few female managers that I interacted with.

Lady Rinca Senior Manager

You need to be confident, network, and support other women to ensure we are all successful. This company will take what you will give to it, but if you set your boundaries with time, travel, family commitments, etc, those will generally be respected.

Lady Nici Management Consulting Senior Manager, Retail

I have been at Accenture for 11+ years. The work is challenging and you get out as much as you're willing to put in. There are a lot of opportunities to grow and progress your career, but there are also options to step out of the core business into support roles that have more consistent hours and allow for better balance.

Lady Von Doughnut Consultant, Strategy

Leadership cares about diversity and hiring women. Less women in the chain the further up you go. In this huge company it is so important to network and find others up on the chain who can vouch for you and support you. This can be more difficult for women as there are less women in leadership positions.

Lady Awesome#2 Consultant

Accenture is filled with opportunities, and it's for sure important to deliver results - but that doesn't get you where you want to go. I have had several senior women as mentors/guidance and I'd encourage any woman who joins to find a couple of senior women to learn from. Some of the key tips I've gotten and are practicing: be crisp on your story/pitch and your selling points, be comfortable with "showing off" (it can be done elegant), figure out what you want to do, and then be proactive about asking for it and dont clean up after meetings or offer to be involved in the support roles - that all impacts the way your colleagues see you. On work-life balance: Senior people expect a lot, and you can easily put in 60+ hours if you dont protect yourself. If you want a work-life balance (I dont work in the weekends) while still getting ahead, you got to make strategic choices about what to get involved in and protect yourself. Finally, Accenture is definately leaning towards a maskulin culture, so you got to be ok with adapting to that way of working.

Lady June2 Manager

Women are treated fairly and I believe there is upward mobility. however, you have to be comfortable with the lifestyle - late nights and early mornings, and a lot of time on the road

Being on the road Mon-Thurs makes it difficult to have a family

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 96 reviews Company Website Lady newbie Madam Senior Manager Madam Professional Lady anon387 Lady Earth Lady Rinca Lady Nici Lady Von Doughnut Lady Awesome#2 Lady June2