Lady High Heels Consultant

Consulting is a fast paced environment that can overwork you and wear you down. However, Accenture is a company that you can drive your own career potentially at your own pace. The downside is sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal life or professional career by placing one over the other.

Given the lifestyle, it's a decision that will affect other aspect of your life.
Lady Management Consultant

It's a great place to work if you are a high performing woman. People will help you find opportunities to stay local especially if you are in a hub.

Lady hrgal HR Program and Operations Manager, Human Resources

External client facing roles can mean lots of travel and hours. In town roles can mean driving an hour to a client site (one way). Moving internally may eliminate weekly travel, but hours can still be long due to decreasing team sizes and rewards well decent, are only good if you are in the top 30%

Lady anon415 Manager, Management Consulting

There is a significant positive shift to proactively talk about and empower women with flexibility around pregnancy and being a parent. The best part is that it also includes flexibility for men as well.

Madam MD Managing Director

In general, women are treated very fairly at the company, however, there still seems to be a bit of the old boys club at the senior levels.

Lady Tech Consulting Associate Manager, Client Delivery

The company itself is great and having the option to align to an area where you don't have to travel (dependent on projects in the area) is a definite plus.

Lady balanceisgood1 Consultant, IT Service Management

I've worked here for a year and a half now. There are only a handful of women managers. I have experienced blatant discrimination based on my sex by a male manager and when I reported it, was retaliated against.

Lady Unrest

I've worked for the firm for 9 years. We do a great job with cultural diversity in our workforce. However, most women hit the glass ceiling at the Senior Manager level. When you look across our organization, women are under represented at the Managing Director level across all lines of business.

Some good benefits for working mothers
Lady working_girl88 Analyst

Accenture loves strong women. I have seen quite a few women in leadership roles, who do not compromise their sense of self, femininity *if they choose to do so* or time to build their families. Hard work speaks for itself here.

Lady gingersnaps

I've worked here for one year and there are a lot of women working here. Management is male-dominated and not diverse, which makes it tougher for women to "network" with them and establish a candor to feel comfortable.

Women Review Accenture for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Accenture by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.9 stars, based on 97 reviews Company Website Lady High Heels Lady Management Consultant Lady hrgal Lady anon415 Madam MD Lady Tech Consulting Lady balanceisgood1 Lady Unrest Lady working_girl88 Lady gingersnaps