ADP, LLC http://www.adp.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about ADP, LLC?
Phitcat

It's like most other places women are not promoted beyond a certain level in certain fields.

Depends on career level and field
Test123

Maternity leave is not good.

ChickyChiquita

It's a good company. Just beware of certain departments that have a "fraternity" culture

Lady anon776 District Manager, TotalSource Sales

It's a man's world. Not any women in management except one out of a large office.

Lady Marias

I've worked at this company for many years and women seem to do well. There are many that hold executive positions and job development is good, as long as you have a good manager that is concerned with development. Benefits are great and the organization is very diverse.

Lady royalproof10

Although they say that they are family friendly the long hours do not allow you to spend time with your family.

Lady jmiller

I love this company. I think that there are many opportunities for women here and there are more every day. That said, it is still common to see men making more than their female coworkers.

Lady Boss Vice President of Major Accounts Sales, Major Accounts

I have been with ADP for 13 years and I have two children who are 13 and 17. ADP has allowed me to provide for my family financially, and I have not ever missed anything for my children...which makes me run through brick walls for ADP. As well, I have had the opportunity to win trips to places like Monte Carlo, London, Italy, Hawaii, Cabo, Mayan Riviera, and more. In the 13 years, I have been a sales rep for four years and in leadership for nine years so far. I put my name in for a promotion to Vice President, and ADP relocated my family across the country. The relocation package was exceptional and took 98% of the stress off of my family. I am a lifer! And, there isn't a better company in the world that truly VALUES and APPRECIATES their employees!! Another example ... when the recession was hitting so many companies and they were eliminating their 401K, ADP sent an email out and if you had 5+ years of service...they increased our match! AMAZING! Plus, I work with people that have 20+ years of experience at ADP, and one person has been with ADP for...32 YEARS!! It's an amazing place to work, and I feel valued and appreciated.

Lady L

Great opportunities, people are great, home shore is available, very good benefits. But in my department we work long hours.

That Girl

I was the only girl on the online marketing team. The guys all treated me as one of them, whether I was a girl - I don't think they even noticed. They even so much as knew it was time to lay low when I cried in meetings as it meant I was frustrated and angry.

Women Review ADP, LLC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of ADP, LLC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 10 reviews Company Website Phitcat Test123 ChickyChiquita Lady anon776 Lady Marias Lady royalproof10 Lady jmiller Lady Boss Lady L That Girl