3.8

asianwomen

Human Resources Coordinator

Human Resources

If you are thinking of joining Gurgaon, India office, please think again. Its where Allegis policies are not implemented. Anywhere else specially Bangaluru, India would be an opportunity to work with the best in the world.

Local management at Gurgaon, India office do not consider its employees as humans. Rest are petty issues.

The issues I faced are due to one local office and I do not wish to post the same in public as I do not want to negatively reviw the entire organization as a whole which actually is a great place to work. My issues pertain to just one office I have worked with and I wish to disclose them to senior management of Allegis on private communication.

Maybe. Allegis Global Solutions as an organization is wonderful in its policies but several practices at its Gurgaon, India office are anti to organization policies which go unnoticed by the main stream senior hierarchy. The working conditions their are beyond human limits and employees are hardly treated as humans. I am willing to share my experience if Allegis, Maryland, USA is interested to know. As an organization, I truly respect Allegis but I consider it as my duty to aware the organization about the malpractices of local level management which is rupturing the stout respect and potential of an organization I fell in love with.

Okydoky

Operations

Flexible, empowering, just behind the times on pay and promotion equality.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Mra

Human Resources

None so far. I'm happy and content with my employer.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Lady Fierce

The company is evolving when it comes to gender consciousness and has rolled out a number of initiatives over the past few years targeted to increase employee engagement. Some of these efforts are an All4 Diversity Council, Lean In Circle Discussion Groups, and targeted campaigns to increase idea sharing. Female leadership has increased within the Director level and above; with strong female leadership across the global community. Overall Benefits could use improvement when compared with benefit menus of best in class organizations.

Lady Fun&Fab

Director, Operations

RPO

AGS is working on bringing more women into leadership roles. There is currently a recognized effort to do this as there is not a good balance at the top. I do feel there is an effort to bring a balance of women forward into leadership but time will tell. It is currently very heavily male dominated in leadership.