Lady supermom

Customer Service Associate

Regional Ordering Center

I had pictured advancement and a lot of opportunities which really don't exist. There are many people with my job title but our duties vary. Most jobs are outsourced so there are very few jobs posted. There is no such thing as coming in a few minutes late because you had a doctor's appointment and staying a few minutes late. Part of that is due to union regulations but there is no flexibility. Management is not the brightest and best, they are people that just didn't want to do my job. They are paid 15% more than me with less job security. I am very thankful for a wonderful benefit package but feel that I am paid in benefits, not really in salary.

Maybe. Rigid, structured, difficult to get time off

ASM

Retail store

dont move up

Lady g

run

Lady tiffany89

Retail Sales Consultant

Retail

No matter pregnant or not they want you on your feet constantly. Don't get me wrong it is part of the job but they should at least show some type of consideration to women who are pregnant and can't stay too long on there feet. It is a very sexist company. Not for just this reason but even before I was pregnant i didn't believe any woman in that store can move up in the company. Absolutely no opportunity for women to move up

Lady IMP

I have worked here for 6 years and do like the opportunities that I have had. There are employee resource groups like women of AT&T and the company is supportive of women to a degree and , in most cases, better than other companies. There are stigmas attached to women who can't easily relocate, have children, ask for time off for family and don't dedicate 100% of their life to the job. Opportunities for advancement usually go to males and the upper management is dominated by men and not due to lack of female talent. The maternity leave is paid 6 weeks, you can stack paid time off (vacation) and you can take up to a year unpaid. While still tough as most people can't afford unpaid leave, I recognize this is far better than most companies.

Maybe. Women are respected, but the company still has a long way to go with stigmas and benefits as well as