Baylor University Medical Center http://www.baylorhealth.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Baylor University Medical Center?
Madam Ratchet RN, CCU

Mostly women, like a lot of ICUs we did have more male nurses. Despite the fact that most the nurses are female, management on my unit was predominantly male and a male from outside was brought in when a manager position opened up. Overall though good benefits, 12 weeks maternity leave, 6 weeks with partial pay through short term disability and 6 unpaid, better than where I am now. Best bet for advancement, as with most hospitals, is to get more education and complete your masters and move on to a different role if you want to move beyond staff nurse.

Like most of nursing, women make up most of the staff, yet somehow management is disproportionately men.

Women Review Baylor University Medical Center for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Baylor University Medical Center by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Madam Ratchet