laxchickie

Drop everything you are doing and apply now! If you are looking for am employer that truly aims to positively change the current dynamics of corporate culture with innovative solutions that really support women and mothers, Bumble is it!

The company is built around creating an optimal environment for working moms (and really all parents and all people) to succeed in their career without having to sacrifice their family life. We have lots of moms - even our COO can be found in meetings with one of her kiddos in a baby bjorn. This flexibility is crucial to helping working mothers/parents to be able to prioritize not only their jobs, but also their children which is invaluable to addressing the lack of females in leadership because they don't need to take a step back from work. I am so proud to work at Bumble and how they are changing corporate culture to really adapt to the realities of motherhood and working life.

I haven't take leave but know that Bumble provides 16 weeks paid parental leave for all employees, for both birth and adoption.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes: