Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Lady Lobster

Marketing

Chegg recently introduced a paid maternity leave plan, which is WONDERFUL. When I went on leave, no such plan existed, though I was able to take 16 weeks through a combination of disability and CA family leave. A flexible/unlimited PTO plan is very family friendly - I never feel worried about taking time off for doctor's appointments or taking care of my child if I need to. Chegg has 3 women in C-level roles, which is great to see. We also have a number of female vice presidents. That said, the exec team can sometimes feel like a good old boys club. Career paths aren't particularly well defined, which can be challenging for motivated employees who want to advance their careers at Chegg.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Lady Bug Gaga Madonna

I found Chegg to be a very hostile work environment for white women and other underrepresented minorities. For example, the CEO regularly makes inappropriate and off-color comments at the company all-hand meetings. I would not recommend working here.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review Chegg for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Chegg by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady Lobster Lady Bug Gaga Madonna