Employee reviews at Chegg
default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Company focuses on students and people! Cares a great deal about diversity , career growth and families"
One thing Chegg can improve?
"Not much; it's a great place to work"
Vp, People
Policies, Culture, Hours

Want to

"I found Chegg to be a very hostile work environment for white women and other underrepresented minorities. For example, the CEO regularly makes inappropriate and off-color comments at the company all-hand meetings. I would not recommend working here."
Learning Services

Want to

"Chegg recently introduced a paid maternity leave plan, which is WONDERFUL. When I went on leave, no such plan existed, though I was able to take 16 weeks through a combination of disability and CA family leave. A flexible/unlimited PTO plan is very family friendly - I never feel worried about taking time off for doctor's appointments or taking care of my child if I need to. Chegg has 3 women in C-level roles, which is great to see. We also have a number of female vice presidents. That said, the exec team can sometimes feel like a good old boys club. Career paths aren't particularly well defined, which can be challenging for motivated employees who want to advance their careers at Chegg."
0 Weeks Paid | 16 Weeks Unpaid