Develop a great poker face and learn how to adjust to the culture quickly. Focus on executing in excellence.

Paid 8 weeks STD and 6 weeks bonding via State leave
snapper

Find a mentor to guide you and don't trust anyone. only share what you wouldn't mind your whole department knowing.

It's who you know
lilypad Sales

There is a lot of cronyism and managers are clock watchers

Animal

Be prepared to outshine, out produce and negotiate pay range

Depending profession
Madam anon926

Efforts are being made but leadership is still very male dominated. While the drive to promote more women into leadership is spoken, somehow its always a man that gets the VP spot. There is such a lack of awareness of unconscious bias and when it is raised, it is scoffed at by the men (who are all the leaders)

Lady Daphne Sales Director, Sales

I've personally not had any issues since starting work 3 years ago.

Women at Comcast tend to promote and support other women which is wonderful to see

Lady prettywolf Customer account excecutive, Billing

Women are not treated fairly and the older you get there the less you will get. You can get no where in Comcast if you are over 50. You will go no where you will be treated like you have no brain and are not capable of going anywhere in this company..my advise is don't start to work for them go somewhere else. I have tried to get to another dept which I am qualified for. I have more experience then the ones they are highering over there and yet they say they found a better fit ..the ones they are highering are younger women who look good but can't do the job.

Lady cintn CAE 2, Tech support

Go there, you'll never regret it

Madam of the cable night Technicial, Technical

Never give up & stand your ground. You can do anything that a guy can do. Worked at several different offices. Once you have worked at one location long enough, you're part of the team. Another office I worked at felt like family right away and was treated like one of guys. The one I work at now, feels like a good ol boys club & a girl is the red headed stepchild. It won't always be that way. Just takes time for the guys to not be so intimidated by a woman that can do their job even better than they can. Never give up, trust your intuition when going the the interview. Know that eventually you will be accepted.

Women Review Comcast for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Comcast by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 20 reviews Company Website snapper lilypad Animal Madam anon926 Lady Daphne Lady anon632 Lady prettywolf Lady cintn Madam of the cable night