Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

DataSphere Technologies

Huge gap in pay made public a few years ago that caused quite a few employees to leave. On a team with only a few women, we were constantly talked down to and treated as if we were young and unexperienced. I was told several times that I needed to dress more "professionally" even though male colleagues dressed very casually in jeans and tee shirts as well. Also had a nightmare situation with a female colleage that my male boss attributed to a "cat fight". I would steer clear.

Lady SalesDiva@DS

Senior Account Executive

I've worked here for 3 years now in sales. The role is great for a mom with young children-- 6:00-3:00 or 7:00-4:00 with flexibility as needed. By my guess, we have about 40-50% of female sales reps. Females do well in sales. Most of the top reps are women.

Lady #Girlboss1

Women faced harassment from managers and peers on a daily basis at this company. HR was notified of managers who harassed employees and they made excuses like, "All companies are like this." Managers who harassed women (ie- asked them on dates, made sexual comments) were not disciplined but were promoted to senior management. The CFO of this company works closely with HR and is aware of these problems, but has made no sincere effort to change the culture. This is a dangerous environment for women.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Women Review DataSphere Technologies for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of DataSphere Technologies by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady anon1006 Lady SalesDiva@DS Lady #Girlboss1