Deloitte Tax LLP www2.deloitte.com/us/en/services/tax.html

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Deloitte Tax LLP?
taxlady214 Senior Tax Consultant, Internationaltax

In order to be successful at this organization, you must be willing to stand up to your superiors and state what work-life fit expectations you have. Then you must actually stay firm or you will be expected to work while on vacation, at all hours of the night, and reschedule personal commitments.

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews
The work life balance is sometimes difficult. Most of the upper level individuals in my group are men, with stay at home wives taking care of their personal responsibilities, allowing them to stay at work later and later.

You have the ability to own your career and make you r schedule work for you.

Alexis Internationaltax

Great place to be if you want to take maternity leave. Bad place to be if you're single and looking for a significant other. The hours can be pretty bad.

Lady Lady Tax

Lady Clark

I have worked here for 3 years, and have had great opportunities come my way. My experience in relating to male and female colleagues and leadership alike has been extremely positive, and I have never felt excluded because I am a woman. This firm is also improving its work-life balance policies by leaps and bounds. Every primary caregiver gets a minimum of 14 weeks paid maternity leave and can take up to 6 months total, employees receive a minimum of 5 weeks personal time off per year, and the firm has added 2 extra holidays per year for the past 2 years. Additionally, I am given the opportunity to work from home several days a week in order to make my life easier with my baby in daycare. The flexibility and trust here is very impressive.

Lady TNM Tax Manager, Business Tax Services

You will not find a company that supports women better.

Lady Zverik Manager

While women can make it, its a lot harder. There is still an old boys network in place that makes it harder.

Women Review Deloitte Tax LLP for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Deloitte Tax LLP by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.1 stars, based on 7 reviews Company Website taxlady214 anon1500 Alexis Lady Lady Tax Lady Clark Lady TNM Lady Zverik