Duff & Phelps www.duffandphelps.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Duff & Phelps?
Underestimated27

Yes, but the experience depends on the group you work for. Valuations have long hours and is pretty much male dominated. They do have many female MD's but I do not see any women in the executive positions of the firm. The companies they have acquired as of late has caused a lot of transition issues and employee discontent. Seems like the small fisk do not know how to assimilate to the bigger pool.

Depends on the team.
Lady tbd123 Vice President, Valuation Advisory Services

You can rapidly accelerate your career at this company, however, the hours are demanding and its a grind no matter what your title you have. Eventually employees (male or female) that are family oriented will look elsewhere. I have worked for the company approx. 10 years and women are treated fairly at this company.

Lady ano522 Director, Valuations

I just joined this company in March 2015 and so far it seems like a good, fair company. I work in a male dominated field and am in management so sometimes it can be challenging, I haven't experienced any issues so far with discrimination but have noticed there is a lean towards recruiting men particularly for our team.

Women Review Duff & Phelps for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Duff & Phelps by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Underestimated27 Lady tbd123 Lady ano522