Madam Washington

It's a great culture; growing fast, and making real impact on gender diversity in the workplace. Expect to work hard -- but feel very rewarded.

Very flexible -- so long as you get your work done. There is a lot of emphasis placed on performance metrics.

LadyRockstar

Sales Director

Sales

This is the 6th company I've worked at, and it is truly my favorite company I've ever been a part of. The environment is fast paced and challenging as it's a growing startup, but I feel empowered to be successful here under the ambitious, thoughtful leadership, and in an innovative, open, collaborative, and supportive environment. I am expected to work hard and deliver results, but also encouraged to share my opinions, to take risks, and to never feel afraid to ask for help. (Often people are offering to help before I even have to ask!) I'm surrounded by top talent in a variety of roles, and that raises the game for all of us to learn more and perform at a higher level, and take on opportunities to grow our skill sets. This is one of the rare times in my career I have reported to female leadership, and it is refreshing being mentored by professionals who strive to be the best in the careers and in their lives, and who work to create a respectful workplace that sees work life balance as integral to being successful. I've never been able to say this about a company I've worked at before, but I feel like every single person here (woman or man) truly cares about our mission, our product, our customers, and each other, and I feel valued here as a professional and as a human being.

You have the flexibility and support to manage your life and whatever that entails - the focus is on results, not adhering to a schedule for the sake of having a schedule.

• Family Friendly Aspects?

This is one of the best companies I have ever worked with. Great people, great environment.

tinyboss

Fairygodboss is terrific place for women and men to work. Our cofounders really walk the walk in terms of work-life balance and flexibility. The team is incredible and collaborative (the most collaborative place I've ever worked which I love!). Everyone is very supportive, smart and fun, too boot!

Fairygodboss managers fully trust you to get your work done when and how you need to do it. We have the option of working from home when needed and hours are incredibly flexible on when you are in and out of the office.

Fairygodboss offers 12 weeks paid!