FREE 7 Day Access to WSJ.com Sign up today and receive a free week

Fox News Channel

www.foxnews.com

Lady curiousmilennial

There is a huge emphasis on personal appearance (even for those not in front of the camera). It must be an aspect of the Roger Ailes culture, but going to work, even as an intern, felt like a fashion show everyday and I felt like i was constantly being judged. Men, on the other hand, dressed far more casually. Most of the women were interns, secretaries, on-air talent or working low level positions. That being said, the company felt like a family and everyone was very supportive of one another. I would definitely return, but I wish there was more of an emphasis on female intellect rather than female beauty.

Lady beezee

not much different from other places...

Lady Sparkles0609

Senior Anaylst

My coworker took maternity leave. She received 8 weeks paid maternity I believe. After the 8 weeks she was able to use her sick/vacation days and FMLA. In total, the company allows up to 16 weeks of leave.

• Recent Bonus (USD)

It all depends on your manager. I had a wonderful female manager who made working fun and exciting. Since she left, it has been the exact opposite.

Women Review Fox News Channel for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Fox News Channel by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 3 reviews Company Website Lady curiousmilennial Lady beezee Lady Sparkles0609