Lady anonymous72 Associate Partner, Strategy and Analytics/Digital Front Office

some believe it is fantastic - others find the Big blue mentality deplorable

depends on the leadership
Lady no1b

There is more personal flexibility here than at any other company I've worked for (approximately 5 others). There is a work-at-home option as well as flex-time. In addition, at least in my department, as long as the work is getting done, no one is watching whether you take a long lunch or take a child to an appointment on occasion. For the most part people are treated like professionals. There are several women (including my second-line) in managerial positions. I believe if I wanted to advance into a management position, I could.

Lady Lopez

go elsewhere

Lady mot

There is great flexibility when needed

Lady lovegeek Software Engineer

Not a good pay

Lady Quiche Professional Accountant, PRA-Oil Revenue

I have worked here for 2 years. I also have to drive 1.5 hours one way to get to work. The office environment is sad and depressing. They Make you work 9 hr a day to "maintain" a 95% utilization; weighing in your hours worked with vacation time to be taken and sick days.

Depends on how much you wanna put into the job
Lady workfromhome

I have worked here for 10 years and have noticed no difference in how men and women are treated. The hardest thing for me is just working with literally all men. They talk over me and are just loud so it's always been a challenge to be heard.

Lady HudsonValley Team Lead, 300mm Manufacturing

I've been with the company for 11 years. I feel like there is a path for advancement for some women (and men) but it seems as if there is some unspoken "list" of the chosen. I've been identified to be on a technical path but it doesn't appear to be leading anywhere. One thing I've noticed is that if you are good at your job and it would a job difficult to replace or train, managers are not interested in seeing you advance or move on. I don't feel like any time has been spent on my career development.

I think I'm able to have a nice work / life balance; however, I don't feel like I have a career. I have a pretty good paying job that affords me a nice life; however, if I had higher career aspirations, I'm in the wrong position.
Lady Friday

I don't know.

Lady xine666 Security Analyst, Federal Security

Our CEO is a woman

Women Review IBM for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IBM by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 85 reviews Company Website Lady anonymous72 Lady no1b Lady Lopez Lady mot Lady lovegeek Lady Quiche Lady workfromhome Lady HudsonValley Lady Friday Lady xine666