Lady Mary21 WW Financial operations

I have worked here for 25 years. I wish the moral in the company was like when I started

Lady Abbey

Relax and enjoy the ride.

Lady mehju Events Lead, Design

I am working here for the past 14 years. I learnt thru various opportunities but am not able to get ahead as fast as I would like to. Also not making as much money i should be.

Lady GetItDone!

Find a mentor! Make sure you network and have several mentors. Make sure you invest time in upgrading and maintaining your skill sets. Do not trust what the company tells you. Upper management seems to be getting it but the middle management that has only worked for IBM is clueless. They are trying to move from a corporate company to a tech one and having difficulty. They keep wanting their employees to do more with less not realizing that by denying engineers the basics they need they is the equivalent of expecting them to swim after tying their legs and hands together and throwing them in the sea.

Lady Margarita Director, STG

I was an external hire into a Level D (Executive) position. I was placed on a project with all male executives and everyone was very nice at first and all seem very normal. What I did not expect was the level of dishonesty and distrust that was systemic across the executive VPs. My male colleagues did not like working with females and constantly had negative comments about Ginni Rommety the CEO. I left IBM after three years and was traumatized by the mental abuse that I experienced by my direct supervisor. My advise to other women executives that are thinking about joining IBM...Think twice before stepping on the Titanic and taking a ride. All that appears in the interview process does not reflect what is behind the curtain.

Lady anon1148 Program Manager, WW Sales

IBM is a mixed bag. It's a very large company, so some organizations are great places for women and some not so much. The company is committed to fair treatment, but in practice there is still quite a bit of subtle sexism toward women.

Lady Brit Recruiting Program Manager, Public

Don't be afraid to ask

Lady anon23 SAP FICO, GBS

I worked here for 5 years and wish I hadn't stressed so much about my maternity leave. my team was supportive.

I've been with this company for over 30 years and have seen its glory days as well as been through its worst times. The company has become one to put on your resume but depend on where you enter in and who you know - don't expect much career wise.

Lady momof3nc Advisory Software Engineer

I have worked for IBM for 28 years. I could have accepted a job anywhere, but I was promised "full employment" and "respect for the individual." We were told "family first, then God, then work." My how things have changed. I pay $1400/mo. for benefits that have high deductibles and co-pays ... management does not care about their employees anymore .. the future is bleak. I have to say, the first 20 years were pretty great .. management was very supportive of me being a working Mom. When our department got downsized, I was forced to move to a new area. It is a sweatshop. Management does not care about their employees, or give any appreciation for all of the hard work that is done. (I'm not talking monetary bonus, I'm talking "good job.") .... I plan to start looking for another job .. I'm just too miserable here

Women Review IBM for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of IBM by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.3 stars, based on 84 reviews Company Website Lady Mary21 Lady Abbey Lady mehju Lady GetItDone! Lady Margarita Lady anon1148 Lady Brit Lady anon23 Lady anon12 Lady momof3nc