Intel Corporation http://www.intel.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intel Corporation?
Lady Blue

Create strong networks, especially with senior management. Find strong mentors, both male and female to help pull you up when you need an advocate. Take your vacations and down time - Intel can suck the life out of you if you allow it! It's a job, not your life! Enjoy the ride, the technology impact on the world and the people you share your day with!

Lady la2va Hardware Sales, National security group

n/a

Bliss Girl Business Analyst, Human Resources

A good company to work for with great benefits and pay. The expectation to continually outperform yourself and your teammates is exhausting at times.

Lady Buttercup Process Engineer

N/A

Lady Kate

Highly competitive

It's a big company, experiences depend upon the department. For the first years I arrived I was very impressed: first employer I didn't feel I had to prove myself in every meeting, people just assumed I could do my job. That said, its very competitive with a constant conversational challenge of 'what do you know?' so you must be able to assert your knowledge comfortably as part of the flow of conversation. Many execs and mid-managers belong to conservative religions where 'a good woman' stays at home and has kids. How can they not carry that belief to work? I was warned of this by a female boss -- her answer was dress conservatively, be careful about my language and humor. The female president had no women of significant authority on her staff before being promoted to her current position and there aren't many women who actively promote other women yet. I've heard female managers complain there are few qualified women to hire for technical positions -- isn't it women generally don't communicate with the sometimes bombastic confidence of men, especially in interviews? I'm still with the company for many reasons. The company will let you grow in almost any direction it can provide. There are few worries about being boxed in here. I've received a lot of career-development support when I've made specific requests. The work itself is fantastic -- never a dull moment and always something interesting to work on. Peers in general (again, depending upon the department) are talented and team-oriented, want to get good work done they're proud of. With the new CEO there have been a rush of promotions, including more female VPs.

cobyks Girl Program Manager, HR

Focus to improve opportunities for women in place with view of future

Lady Electris HR

Traditionally male industry, but big commitment to diversity

Madam Pearl

Hi pace hi stress depending on your stress management in your personal life and how much you let it get to you.

Lady Mom

Good benefits in general, if you aren't into making it to the top. Very smart people, little drama for a large org. Very supportive (they will pay for it and let you juggle it with work)for continuing education. Excellent work/life balance if you get the work done.

Women Review Intel Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Intel Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 66 reviews Company Website Lady Blue Lady la2va Bliss Girl Lady Buttercup Lady Kate Lady anon1039 cobyks Girl Lady Electris Madam Pearl Lady Mom