Intel Corporation http://www.intel.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intel Corporation?
Lady tranceme System validation engineer

kdgf

Lady SLP

Learn to disagree and commit earlier in your career.

Lady anony5

Don't be surprised if you're the only woman in an elevator

Lady hotr0d715 Program Manager

Networking is key at this company. Have mentors. Have sponsors. Build your network beyond your direct team.

Madam Catarntina

I have no idea

Lady anonymous Engineer

Be confident in your own skills.

Lady katiwalcott Principal Engineer

Grow your network

Lady anon95 Product Development Engineer, Factory

Every day is not the most important day - Intel just wants you to think that. You can bust your tail off everyday, but the male managers in the factory will disqualify you for promotions and raises because you have 2 babies. It's not worth the stress...just go your job as best as you can and go home and enjoy life at the end of the day. Find other women in similar situations and bond with them, form alliances and encourage each other. Don't stay in the same job for more than 3 years!!!!

Lady JJAC Systems Analyst, IT

I've worked at Intel for 18 years. The company has decent pay and benefits which initially were rarely matched by other companies. Nowadays it's just one more high-tech company which is in the process of redefining. My experience has been good as the company supported me balance work/life while raising my daughter. However, I have had a horrible experience advancing my career. Intel is 110% a boys club and as many other women I have had and continue to 1) prove it again 2) struggle with the tight rope of being perceived too feminine or masculine 3) put on a shelve during my daughter's tender years and 4) struggled with other women who perceive there is only room for a few ow us and side with the boys to get ahead. I believe Intel is trying to change, but just enough to show better figures on diversity. Unfortunately, I have no faith on the boys ever treating women as equal.

Madam ketchup

It wouldn't make me feel any different if I was a man.

Women Review Intel Corporation for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Intel Corporation by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 66 reviews Company Website Lady tranceme Lady SLP Lady anony5 Lady hotr0d715 Madam Catarntina Lady anonymous Lady katiwalcott Lady anon95 Lady JJAC Madam ketchup