Intercontinental Hotels Group http://www.ihgplc.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Intercontinental Hotels Group?
Love Girl

It is really great they give you paid maternity leave , paid bereavement leave , this company has great benefits and great advancement opportunities

Madam wrkhrdplyhrd Training department

I have only been here a little over a year and I have only had a few bad situations but other than that one time I would leave it all the same. Maybe do not stress over the small things is the best advice.

Hotel Girl Manager

Broadly, a very positive work experience. Corporate HR is very disorganized and has little to no influence on the corporate culture. There are a lot of great managers within the organization so I still recommend IHG as an employer, but make sure you're happy with/aware of individual team culture. There are a few groups of cliche "mean girls" within marketing to be aware of but that's more exception than the rule.

Lady lm2116

lots of women work here

Women Review Intercontinental Hotels Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Intercontinental Hotels Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 4 reviews Company Website Love Girl Madam wrkhrdplyhrd Hotel Girl Lady lm2116