Meetup Inc.

meetup.com

This is the place that empowers you to be a strong leader. Women don't compete against one another here, they collaborate, celebrate and work toward a common goal/mission. Women have a seat at the table here!

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

• Flexibility of the employer

I had a family member pass away this year. My manager never made me take any vacation days or personal days. They showed me the bereavement policy, but let me know to take the time I needed to properly grieve with my family. This was the best gift I could

improve my team's function to grow more technically

Lady Leader based in New York

The look of the executive and management team has changed drastically over the past couple of years. It's gone from an all male, mostly white team to having more/less complete gender balance (still a ways to go with ethnic diversity). Many of the leaders at the company (both men and women) have children at home and really understand flexibility and work/life balance. That said, there's a lot of hustle and aggressive deadlines so you feel like you are getting a lot done and making a real impact on the world.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

Have things gotten better, worse, or stayed the same for women at Meetup Inc. in the past year?

say gotten better

say gotten worse

say the same

Women Review Meetup Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Meetup Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website anon2901 Lady Leader based in New York