Mevion Medical Systems www.mevion.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Mevion Medical Systems?
Madam MedicalDevice

I've been one of the few women who have been at this company for many years. The past couple of years many women have been hired, but we are still significantly smaller in numbers than men and only 1 (HR) in managerial positions. The two that were previously in managerial positions were fired and replaced by men. It is a good company, but young and still finding its footing. They do have an empty cold but private office space set aside for breastfeeding and while they do have paid maternity leave, I've know other women to work at home during their paid leave because they felt the work was too pressing. This to me speaks to their underdeveloped staffing and planning.

The company is still young and as more females are hired and there are female managers, the equality will improve.

Women Review Mevion Medical Systems for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Mevion Medical Systems by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Madam MedicalDevice