MGA Entertainment

www.mgae.com

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at MGA Entertainment to join us.

XTO Energy Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

While I don't feel that this is the culture at Exxon (and we won't be in Fort Worth for much longer), XTO still works on the "good ol' boy" system. I am a married woman who doesn't want children, and I am viewed as cold and less "womanly" by other women. Male managers (not my current manager - I will say he is a good one) still, in 2017, make snide remarks about how they don't believe I don't want children (actually just none of their business, but if it involves potential maternity leave, they think it is). I am darned if I do and darned if I don't. The women who have seen success at XTO are those who already have children.

Maybe. I don't believe the pay gap is anywhere near as wide as it was before we were purchased by Exxon. Before that, it was well beyond the 70-something percent that you always hear quoted. Now, it still might not be as bad as the rest of the O&G industry, but it very much still exists, and it is most obvious when men are promoted above women when women perform better. They have a few women that they have picked to be in the spotlight, and that's wonderful. But for the general female population here, we are still lagging behind.

Spotify Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

It's definitely still tech and therefore still boys club. A lot depends on your manager. I have experienced gender bias here worse than when I was in a different industry that was known even more for that (financial sector). I have also experienced having a great female mentor. If more women were in leadership I think it would help. The bar is really high for hiring and promotion, but it often feels like men are given a chance to "fail upwards". Expectations seem different on men and women in several parts of the company.

I know several men who took the full 6 months, but no women. All women I know chose to take less bc they felt they'd be left behind otherwise. Interesting that men didn't feel that way.

Maybe. It depends a lot on the specific department and role

Bergelectric Corp. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

If you have no family issues and can guess what your boss needs then you will be ok here. If you have an anal boss watch your back.

Improve work-life balance and benefits. The benefits are lacking in all ways.

Maybe. Depends if you work at the corporate level inside the office or if you are out in the field. The employees in the field are great. They are treated great. Pay is great. They get bonuses. Foremen and Superintendents bend over backwards for them. In the office there is no flexibility at all. No flex hours. No asking opinions of employees.

AmTrust North America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

October 2016

This can be a great place to work, depending on your supervisor, but policies are not transparent and vary from person to person.

AmTrust does not offer paid maternity leave. Maternity leave is funded through short-term disability insurance at 60% pay for five weeks, after a one week waiting period.

New Jersey Citizen Action Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Despite being run by women, they seem to treate male employees differently and with more "esteem". Generally do not treat any employee very well.

Not for Promotion, Hiring, Evaluation and Reviews

Radiological Society of North America Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Depending on your supervisor they can be very flexible, but sometimes changing your hours or taking time off can be a pain if your supervisor is not willing to compromise.

Advanced Assembly Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

They are full of talk. They say that they are supportive when it comes to working parents, but they don't put their words into action. Yes, they have been fairly flexible with my schedule so I can pick up my daughter and have understood when I needed to work from home because she was sick or daycare was closed. But when I ask for the raise and promotion that I deserve, I'm turned down. HR is the biggest joke. They are two women that care so little for the women of this company. The men are more understanding actually. HR wanted me to pump in a tiny utility closet that had a shower in it for emergency reason (manufacturing business). I kindly asked them to allow me to use one of the vacant offices instead and was sure to copy the owner of the company. HR agreed, but was very clear to state that I would be kicked out and put back into the original room should they need that office for a future employee. Now we can talk about maternity leave. What a joke. It's unpaid and I actually had to write them a check every month for my families health benefits. I ask them prior to my leave if there was any day given paid, even the day I'm in labor. HR responded "no, of course not, you're not work." This place is continuing to lose great staff because of how poorly they treat people and they don't seem to want to change. People are expected to work 50 hour work weeks (which doesn't help the company many anymore money) and have little time with their families. I'm working hard to move on.

They forced me to write them a check every month to pay for my health insurance. Stated that they don't give even the day your in labor as a paid day because "you're not working"

Excella Consulting Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

There are a lot of women working at Excella but they aren't enough women in leadership roles. At the partner level it's all male and not diverse. And I haven't seen too many mid-level women advance, instead they've all started to leave.

Maybe. I think it's great when you're at the start of your career but I didn't see women in higher positions at Excella. For example, there were more women in the Sr and Managing Consultant role and not Principle and none of the partners was female.

HCA Holdings, Inc. Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

Lower and mid level management filled by women typically. Upper management almost exclusively male.

Ralph Lauren Women's Job Satisfaction (5=very satisfied)

March 2015

It's an amazing environment and the people are fantastic. Overall the health benefits are good, the culture is positive and again the people are enjoyable.