Morgan Stanley http://www.morganstanley.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Morgan Stanley?
Lady HUSTLER

I worked here for 4 years and loved it for the first 2 years. It's a male dominated industry/company so be prepared to encounter cut-throat personalities.However, whenever I was looking to advance the regional management teams always found a way to veto it. Although it was a terrible ending, I am happier with my choice to move on. This is a great entry level company and I am thankful for the learning opportunities I had there but unless management is supportive of career advancement, it will not end well.

Depends on the branch/complex
Lady mamamo

Not a good Company to work for if you want to advance. It is all about the FA's and management cares nothing about anyone else. Very difficult to make decent money for the hard work that you must process each day with no help at all from management. Operations Dept. very small since CSA's now must pretty much do everything including orders for the FA's when they are at hom "working online". Look elsewhere!

Lady bostongirl21

Lady 1Butterfly Registered Client Service Associate

Think...If you are hired prior to being registered then your salary is quite a bit lower than if you had started as registered, once hired then you just have to work yourself up slowly once you are registered.... to what a registered CSA would be paid starting

Lady ny_girlie Vice President, Bank Resource Management (Fixed Income)

The company is fine - but when you worked on the business side, it's quite brutal for a woman. Especially one like me that's doing fertility treatments because my boss was completely not supportive. My normal hours were 7am - 6pm. When I was doing IVF, I came to work at 8 and my boss had an issue with that. Had I known how difficult this was, I would have seriously considered getting married early and having kids when I was younger. Oh and don't bother with HR - they work for the company, not for you.

Lady kd Managing Director, Fixed Income

Fight for yourself. Build relationships with senior management if possible.

Madam glenndacarr X, Resarch

x

Ava Girl

You can advance if you network; you can do a good job, but if you do not build relationships to draw on, you could be out of luck if objectives change and they need to make changes. Sometimes the "push" to have more women in this industry can almost create an unequal president at times - they have a way to go to make things equal. In the right group though, you will be supported and have opportunity for growth.

Lady Sheba Client Service Representative, Contact center

For someone who can really work under pressure, take a high volume of calls and are ok with being stuck on the same position for at least 28 months, it is a good job.They have a lot of expectations and you have to get used to the fast paced environment.

Women Review Morgan Stanley for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Morgan Stanley by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.1 stars, based on 29 reviews Company Website Lady HUSTLER Lady mamamo Lady bostongirl21 Lady 1Butterfly Lady ny_girlie Lady kd Madam glenndacarr Ava Girl Lady Sheba