Murphy USA Inc. http://www.murphyusa.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Murphy USA Inc.?
Lady Ladedadedum

If you have a family forget spending time with them. You have a very minimum crew and if one of them calls out you are forced to cover because overtime is not allowed. I had to work 80+ hours for 3 weeks straight because my district manager couldnt get himself together to send in paperwork for newhires. I was on my paid vacation, had to come back to my store to fire an employee on district managera say so and work saod employees shift. Because this company does not allow overtime and you are considered free labor because you are salary. Roads bad because of ice? U still have to go in. Risk yiur life. Offer to put you in a hotel closer to store? No. This company is terrible. Had a fellow store manager get pregnant, when she ae back from her 4 week maternity leave they demoted her. I missed the first 2 years of my own childs life because of this job. Finally I just said the money was not worth it.

Women Review Murphy USA Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Murphy USA Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Ladedadedum