Putnam Investments www.putnam.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Putnam Investments?
Lady Lawyer75

I have worked here only 11 months, however, I was hired while 4 months pregnant (everyone was aware I was pregnant when hired). While the management is certainly male-dominated, there are a number of women in prominent positions. Putnam is making a concerted effort to hire women in the legal department and has gone from 1 woman to 3 in the past year. This is still a significant disparity, however, I have not found that the treatment of attorneys varies significantly based on gender. After having my baby I took the 12 paid weeks of parental leave, 2 weeks of vacation time, and an additional unpaid week of time. My boss was nothing by supportive of the time that I took, and also supported my request to work one day a week from home for the forseeable future.

I have a wonderful, understanding boss, and a fair amount of latitude in controlling my own schedule. I am not sure that is true across all departments.

Women Review Putnam Investments for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Putnam Investments by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

5 stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website Lady Lawyer75