Propwc Senior Manager

Great!

miss nine-to-five

So far, so good.

Ms Username Manager

Negotiate your salary before you start!

Not for Pay, Evaluation and Reviews
Great benefits, but in my experience, men are paid more than women.
The ability to use the firm's work-life balance related benefits varies greatly by practice/group and project team.
ABC123

Great flexibility

ladylegs Girl

Everyone seems to be treated fairly; proportion of women much greater at lower levels.

Lady accountant123 Manager, AAG

Working at PwC for 5 years, there was an immense amount of flexibility that came with the role as you worked your way up through the ranks. I think this works well for women who have commitments outside of work, and need to be in other places throughout the day.

Lady babymomma HR

The maternity leave is great. They give you 12 weeks paid...but you can also add on any accrued vacation time too. I ended up using the 12 weeks maternity leave, and also 4 weeks of my vacation time. The awesome thing was that, while i was on leave, i was still accruing more vacation time so I did not have to feel guilty about using it all up while on my leave. I knew i would still have more left over once I returned from my leave.

Lady Recruit

It is a great company for women who are looking to grow in their careers. The Firm is committed to an inclusive work environment and are continuing to help break the glass ceiling for women in leadership.

Lady anon1047 Director

PwC has incredible maternity benefits and offers plenty of opportunity for flexible work. I have been with the firm for 16 years - relocated 4 times for personal reasons, now have had three children, and work from home. There are multiple career paths for success, depending on your interests, etc. At one stage of my life I wanted to travel internationally - and PwC provided me with the opportunity. Now, I want to stay close to home and I'm also able to manage a successful career. I wouldn't consider leaving.

Lady anon1034 Director, Talent Acquistion

The flexibility offered by PwC is second to none. I have two kids and lead a very large national team. I have always felt that I could take the time I needed to be with my kids while at the same time, I have felt fulfilled and appreciated at work.

Women Review PwC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PwC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 72 reviews Company Website Propwc miss nine-to-five Ms Username ABC123 ladylegs Girl Lady accountant123 Lady babymomma Lady Recruit Lady anon1047 Lady anon1034