Lady MamaConsultant Senior Associate, Advisory

I've worked here for more than 5 years and I've experienced incredible flexibility and support from my colleagues. I work a reduced schedule at 60% (3 days a week) to allow the type of work / family balance I desire and I am able to work from home on a virtual team. Working for such a large firm has its advantages because there are so many avenues you can explore.

Lady Opportunities Assurance Associate, Audit

I have worked here for two years. This was my first job out of college. I definitely feel like it is an environment where my opinions, ideas, and work are valued. I do not feel like there is any "boys club." Men do outnumber women in the Partner position. However, there are still many female partners and much of management is female. If the job interests you I believe this is a great company to work for as a woman.

Lady tiber Marketing & Sales

Great maternity leave and flexible working schedule (i.e. you are encouraged to work from home 2 days a week)

Madam maccman

great company for maternity/paternity and flex work arrangements.

Lady anon742 Audit Manager, Accounting

Long hours with flexibility

Lady Bing

Very male oriented. Difficult to move up.

Lady Aniram Manager, Banking and Capital Markets Advisory

The company is great if you get in with the right group of people. Most female managers and directors don't have kids and they don't really get the responsibilities that come with having a family.

It really depends on who you end up working for. Some partners are great. Others leave much to be desired.
Lady anon570 Associate, HR

None

Lady AuditManager Manager, Audit

I worked here for 7 years through Manager. While the Company does have great policies regarding maternity leave, I think people are more challenged by balancing work with ongoing child care responsibilities after the maternity leave time. Client service will always come first and often at the cost of trying to manage any other personal responsibilities, including child care. The competition both within the organization for promotion and for clients makes any individual flexibility plan difficult to maintain.

Lady LalaLu Tax Manager, Tax

The flexibility and maternity leave are great, but if you take the time, be prepared to pay with your career progression. Also, unless you are a partner, the flexibility can be somewhat of an illusion. I worked there for almost 8 years and after coming back from maternity leave it was hard to take time for my family and feel like it was accepted. There is definitely harsh judgment from male and sometimes even female colleagues if the full maternity leave is taken.

It would depend on what their career goals and aspirations are.

Women Review PwC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PwC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 72 reviews Company Website Lady MamaConsultant Lady Opportunities Lady tiber Madam maccman Lady anon742 Lady Bing Lady Aniram Lady anon570 Lady AuditManager Lady LalaLu