Lady camachk Specialist, GADM

Don't expect great pay and if you want to get promoted, make sure you are visible when it is busy season. However, PwC walks the walk when it comes to flexibility and work life balance and the benefits are wonderful. There is no prescribed amount of sick time/days and sick time is for yourself OR caring for an ill family member. Also, sick time covers ANY doctor appointment (they do request that you try to get an early morning or late afternoon appointment, but no one has ever said anything when I can only get a mid-day appointment). I don't have children, women that do have children love the benefit of this policy as it allows them to care for family and still contribute.

Lady ebeck17 Tax Manager

Lady worksfordollas

They do offer good benefits to working mothers. They have mother's rooms on site.

Lady anon160 Manager, Financial Services - Advisory

If you are in consulting/advisory, then there is definitely travel involved which can or cannot be flexible depending on the client need and team you are working with. This is true for both men and female.

Lady Clue Senior Associate, Assurance

Office culture varies widely from city to city. Flexibility and hours really depends on your office, job assignments and immediate coworkers.

Great flexibility but busy season is very demanding and you should expect to sacrifice a lot of your personal life during those months.
Lady 1984e

Worked here for 7+ years. Flexibility is great but hours are long.

Lady Security Consultant Advisory - Security

Currently I am the only female working in the security division at my office, as well as the youngest staff member. Also in all the projects I've been staffed on, I've been the only or one-of-three females. But all my managers and co-workers treat me with respect and recognize that I am equally as capable to do the same work. The way you get treated is based on the quality of work that you do, not gender.

Madam Jess0121

I see a lot of women in upper leadership roles and mobility within the company doesn't seem to be restricted by sex, that being said - having taken maternity leave twice with this company, taking 25% of the year off (or more if you take unpaid leave) can set you back a bit in terms of returning to the workplace and re-establishing your place amongst your peers and re-building relationships. Now that men can take 6 weeks off for paternal leave, hopefully that balances out some.

Lady Jodie Manager, Tax

There is a bit of a boys club feel here (e.g., partners take male staff out to strip clubs...). The official firm stance is clearly supportive but this does not always play out in day to day life.

Depends on how well you set boundaries
Lady anon161 Experienced Consultant, Advisory

I've worked here for over a year and a half and there are many successful women here. I feel that as a woman, I can network with both my female and male colleagues. My practice is led by a woman who has both a career and family life, which proves to me that there are opportunities of growth in the firm, whereas it may have been difficult in other fields.

Women Review PwC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PwC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 72 reviews Company Website Lady camachk Lady ebeck17 Lady worksfordollas Lady anon160 Lady Clue Lady 1984e Lady Security Consultant Madam Jess0121 Lady Jodie Lady anon161