Lady anon161 Experienced Consultant, Advisory

I've worked here for over a year and a half and there are many successful women here. I feel that as a woman, I can network with both my female and male colleagues. My practice is led by a woman who has both a career and family life, which proves to me that there are opportunities of growth in the firm, whereas it may have been difficult in other fields.

Lady anon159 Manager, Marketing and Sales

I stay because of the flexibility, but I do have to sacrifice quite a lot of my career for it.

Lady Libby3223

Wonderful organization that treats its people right. If you are good to the Firm, the Firm is good to you. I have never felt held back because I am a woman.

Lady J

I have been with this organization my entire career. There is a high turnover in public accounting so I have worked with many colleagues. I truly believe that your experience in this company will differ drastically depending on which group you are in and which specific partner you are working for. I wish there was more consistency here.

Lady redshoes Manager, Advisory

I've been here over a year & expected a promotion however, in the male dominated technical field there are many barriers to women in mindset, expectation & style/culture.

Lady anon162 Manager, Advisory

You will work many hours but it is flexible depending on your clients / projects; many opportunities for advancement; entrepreneurial environment; good community for women; work culture varies slightly by your office / city but overall a vast network and strong work ethic

PwC is constantly working to improve the experiences of women. Flexibility initiatives allow for more personalized schedules but since the firm is being flexible for you (unlimited sick days, working from home, shifting schedule early or late), you are also expected to be flexible to the firm (long hours/weekends when needed).

Lady kitara Manager, Technology Consulting, Financial Services

The organization recognizes that there are inherent gender issues in our society and our company. They are creating initiatives around mentorship and bringing awareness to the gender imbalance currently in existence. Various organizations like Women In Technology, Women's Advisory Network, etc are starting to pop up more. That being said, the number of women partners globally is only 18%. However, at least in the US, that is starting to change. The last partner admission class had 25% women - a long way from equal but it is at least at a steady climb.

workhours

Lady Vickie B

This company allows telecommunication and flexible hours, you work when you are ready,as long as you get the job done. With all of that flexibility, if you have young kids, you have the time to take them to daycare, have the time to prepare quick meal before heading to work, or save yourself a trip to the office in the rush hours. Also, they support nursing mothers with either Sanity or Mother's room for your pumping need while you are away from your little ones. To me, the environment of this company is so nice. I really wish I could be a permanent employee with them.

Women Review PwC for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of PwC by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.7 stars, based on 73 reviews Company Website Lady anon161 Lady anon159 Lady Libby3223 Lady J Lady redshoes Lady anon162 Lady anon163 Lady kitara Lady anon164 Lady Vickie B