Sign Up and Win $500! One new Fairygodboss per month is randomly selected. T&C's apply.

Return path

www.returnpath.com

The culture is what you make it. If you want to work like a crazy person you can, but you don't have to. Recognizing that it takes personal discipline and commitment to build the life you want, but that you absolutely can.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

I'm not sure I have the breakdown between paid and unpaid right. I took two leaves. The first time I took 3 months and I believe all 12 weeks were paid but the amount of pay changed. The second time they were offering a four month unpaid, which I took.

• Flexibility of the employer

When I came back from maternity leave the first time I was able to work from home 3 days per week. I did that for five years (through a second child). I got promoted after the second leave and again not too long after that. I ultimately became a VP after taking a total of nearly a year (cumulative) of time off for parental leave and sabbaticals.

Women Review Return path for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Return path by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 1 reviews Company Website anon3456