Lady trailblazer

good company, leader in innovation, fast paced but flexible

Lady anon127 Customer Success, CFL

It's wonderfulo!

Lady power2

Great company

Lady Designer Designer, Marketing

This company has great benefits. I enjoy the flexible hours and being able to work from home.

Lady smll19

I worked here for 5 years and it was an incredible place to launch my career. I was able to progress quickly, work with very smart people, and always felt like I was treated fairly. My team was mostly men when I started, but by the time I left, there were many more women on the team, including in leadership positions. I also had the chance to work with some outstanding women executives during my time at the company.

I've worked here for over 3 years and have both positive and negative feelings about how women are treated here. Positive: For a tech company, there are plenty of women working here, close to 25/30% I would estimate, which is on the high side for technology companies. There is flexibility in work schedule which means working moms can work from home. Negative: There is still very much a boys club in play. It seems like women have to work twice as hard to prove themselves worthy of promotions and even then, there is hesitation. It seems like the elephant in the room is always "if we promote this person, are they still going to be willing to put in 80 hours a week after they have kids?" Maternity leave is completely unpaid. Depending on what state you live you, you may or may not have up to 12 weeks off.

Depending on their age/family situation/etc.
Lady SPGal

They bring in male execs from the outside and let those with experience and chops to wait around for promotion.

It's a fast-paced environment. Be prepared!

Lady MoneyPenny

- Company philosophy great overall - White male dominated management and leadership - Progress for women tough and standards unfair - CEO encourages equality for women : different reality inside

Lady Althea Senior Director, R&D

I've worked here for 9 years. Management in R&D is male-dominated, but the EVP has recently made it one of his goals to promote more women in leadership positions and is giving VP+ women extra mentoring and leadership opportunities to help them get ahead.

Women Review Salesforce for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Salesforce by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4 stars, based on 64 reviews Company Website Lady trailblazer Lady anon127 Lady power2 Lady Designer Lady smll19 Lady anon128 Lady SPGal Lady anon197 Lady MoneyPenny Lady Althea