Employee reviews at Salesforce

Salesforce

Headquarters:San Francisco, CA(United States)10,000+ Employees

default img
Tell us more for better jobs, advice
and connections
your interests
Your feed isn’t personalized yet. Follow topics like career advice, lifestyle or health.
companies you follow
Get alerted when there are new employee reviews.
YOUR JOB ALERTS
Get notified when new jobs are posted.
"Salesforce makes an effort to ensure women are hired, paid equally, and have equal opportunities for advancement. I've worked at many companies and I've never experienced anything like this."

Want to

"The benefits at Salesforce are absolutely excellent. As a company, they are also very transparent and do their best to make sure everyone has the things they need to make them better at their job. I was in a support role, not in their main office, so I was not in a position to advance during the time I spent there. It wasn't very exciting as far as office positions go, but it was stable, I felt respected by my peers and paid very well. Marc Benioff is the kind of CEO you want running your company. He is making an effort to consciously close the gap on pay in equality, gave benefits to same sex couples before anyone else was doing it (PULLED HIS BUSINESS FROM INDIANA) and encourages volunteering time money and assets. If you want a place that will definitely take care of you as an employee, I would recommend SFDC. The hours can be long, but they also pay overtime."
3 Weeks Paid | 1 Weeks Unpaid

Want to

"The company is making strides to improve gender and ethnic diversity, but it still has a long way to go. Policies and benefits are very competitive and always improving. As a woman in this company—and working with clients—I've become accustomed to being the only or one of just a few women in a meeting. I've experienced some gender bias from managers that is more a reflection of society than this company as a whole, but the woman who will be most successful at Salesforce will be a self-advocate, confident person who will speak up and own her seat at the table."
Senior Marketing Consultant, Csg

Want to

"Generally, women are treated fairly and equal pay is publicly at the top of our list. Benefits are competitive, but the pace of our business makes work/life balance a continual challenge."

Want to

"While the company is male-heavy overall, there are a good amount of women in leadership positions. They have programs for women and there is a focus on always having a certain % of women in key meetings, participating in public speaking opportunities, and more. It is a very career-focused, fast-paced environment, and while it's a flexible work setting (telecommuting, etc), they do expect a lot if you want to advance. Moving up seems to be very reliant on networking, can be harder to advance if you are not in HQ. Great maternity and paternity leave (partially paid short term disability and 8 weeks additional time, 4 day/wk transitional return for you first month back, excellent mother's room facilities in offices)."
12 Weeks Paid | 0 Weeks Unpaid

Want to

"Salesforce is making a big push for diversity and inclusion. That is a constant message. The Tech "boys club" is still prevalent. As with most institutional change it requires patience, determination and perseverance."
Tech & Prod