Simon Property Group www.simon.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Simon Property Group?
Eber08 Director of Marketing, Marketing

No work life balance if you're in the field. Hours are not flexible. Hours are long and exhausting. You work weekends and holidays.

I took 8 weeks because I had a c-section.
Depending on what division they worked for and whether or not they worked in the corporate office or in the field
Clearly4090 General Manager (GM)

In mid-level management positions, it is fairly equal distribution of men and women and women's voices truly to do seem to be heard. I do not feel there is an inherent difference in the ways women and men are viewed at this level. Working at the corporate headquarters or office is very different from the field level, where my experience lies.

There are many great things about the company. There are no women in positions of senior leadership within the company. Perhaps that means it's ripe for a woman to move into that role; at this time it looks like a 'good ol' boys club' at the most senior levels.

Women Review Simon Property Group for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Simon Property Group by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.5 stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Eber08 Clearly4090