Social Sentinel Inc.

It is a unique atmosphere in which a start up tech company, is forced into a very traditional work space and culture. I am surprised that the organizational culture has lasted this long when one of the hallmarks of successful start ups is creativity and collaboration. It is difficult to have ideas communicated and validated by leadership. Furthermore major decision makers are all older males and there isn't much fresh, innovative input on the leadership team.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

This depends on your personal values and ability to work in an unbalanced environment.

Lady rulestheworld

Client Success Manager

Client Success

It's a really small company. The decision makers are old-school men paired with a few women. As a start-up, the money comes in from predominantly all men. In the role of Client Success Manager, we are asked to essentially smile and charm instead of using our knowledge of best practices and implementation/on-boarding, even though we know the product more than most. When women CSM's need assistance from Tech or Sales, it takes longer to get a response than with our male counterparts. Similarly, the will go to our male CSM counterparts for things related to product knowledge, QA, etc. even though our skill sets are the same. All of the leadership team has children (except one women) - and I do feel they are all fair about taking time off to do family stuff. An example is being on a screen share with a remote project manager and his kid kept popping in and saying hi.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

If you can say "no" you will be fine.

Women Review Social Sentinel Inc. for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Social Sentinel Inc. by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

stars, based on 2 reviews Company Website Lady anon1019 Lady rulestheworld