Sungard Availability Services

www.sungardas.com

orangefrogs

When interviewing, ask to meet your peer group. This will help you determine if your management team is strong and supports female employees.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

It would depend on role and current management structure for that role.

Lady Traveling Momma

It all truly depends on who your boss is, which dictates your experience here. I've been incredibly fortunate with my current management, however, there are many other parts of the company that aren't nearly as lucky. My management was fantastic with helping me to ease back in to working after maternity leave. But that was all in the power of my immediate management. If HR had anything to do with it, I wouldn't have gotten any of these benefits and therefore would have chosen to no longer be here. It is a completely male dominated company with zero diversity. All but one of the board of directors looks like cookie cutters of each other. There are very few women in management. However, the company just started a women in leadership program and will be interested to see what comes of it.

• Recent Salary (USD)

• Recent Bonus (USD)

It completely depends on what department you're in and who your boss is. Fortunately I hit the jackpot with my management.