Business Development Manager

Sales

TEKsystems is truly committed to fostering the development and growth of women both locally and nationally. I personally have had the privilege to interact and work with a lot of powerful female leaders during my five year tenure and feel as though there is a great support network for other women looking to advance their career.

Manager

Sales

I'm fortunate enough to be a 20 year veteran with TEKsystems and have worked in a variety of roles and in several locations. Throughout my tenure, I have been mentored by some incredible women and men who have pushed me to hit both my personal and professional goals. We have a unique culture and that's just one example, the fact that we celebrate achievement of personal milestones and goals, and not only professional ones. It is a feedback rich environment and that means it's not for everyone, but for those who are looking to grow as people and business professionals, and build strong relationships while being able to support your family financially, then it is a top choice in my opinion.

I was able to take 12 weeks maternity leave for both my children, and only had to take a week of PTO, as the remaining 11 weeks was paid for between short term disability (6 weeks) and maternity leave (5 weeks).

Account Manager

Sales

Leadership is Supportive to working moms and family balance but there is a need to be in the office which can result in feeling like it’s not actually appropriate to be gone too much

Account Manager

Sales

It is an extremely unique sales organization because there is an abundance of female leadership. In my office specifically out of 8 leaders 5 of them are women. We have a very strong women's employee resource group that encourages women's professional development inside and outside of work.

They are great with flexibility for families allowing you to essentially pick your own hours to work as long as you are hitting your sales goals.

Talent Acquisition

Human Resources

I have been with TEKsystems for almost 7 years. It is a tough job but rewarding because of culture and opportunity. TEK really values female leadership and will work with you to help achieve your goals not only professionally but also personally. There is purpose behind what we do and that's what you have to go back to every day. I would absolutely recommend TEK to females looking for a challenging but rewarding career with endless opportunity.

Sales Manager

IT

TEKsystems is a great company to work for. They have high standards and expectations and help you grow in your career and as a person. They offer leadership training and push you to reach beyond a potential you ever thought was possible. TEKsystems promotes women in leadership and offers flexible schedules when you have a family.

Director Of Business Operations

Operations

TEKsystems is a very demanding and rewarding company to work for. It is hands down the best decision I've made in my career and TEKsystems has been the avenue to create a wonderful lifestyle for my family.

We are a production based company and we have high standards. I've devoted a lot of time to my career and TEKsystems team, and anytime I've needed anything from the company I've received more than enough support. Flexibility is earned over time, but production can't go down. We are evolving as a company to support working moms every day!

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. As with all companies and cultures, it takes a certain "type" of person to thrive at TEKsystems. Women who are driven, motivated, goal oriented and have the ability to persevere succeed here. This is not the type of career where you leave at 5:00 and are able to drop everything and concentrate 100% at home with family every night. You are always on and the workload and demand is high.

I've enjoyed my time at TEKsystems and feel that it does treat men and women equally. This is a work hard play hard company so it is not a walk in the park but if you put in the work you will see the reward. TEKsystems really pushes you as an employee and person to reach your professional and personal goals. I was happy when I joined to find out they had a women's group and diversity group that would meet to discuss important topics and works to build a community within the company. I think that has really helped create a bond among the women in the office and encourage one another. I see the strides TEKsystem makes to ensure that women have the same opportunities as men and I see the women in leadership roles. I'm happy with TEKsystems and the relationships I have built within this company and am excited to see where my time with TEK takes me.

Depending on which role you have within this company they are very flexible with you. Of course, as a new employee working your way up you want to put in the time to get the reward but as you prove yourself they are very willing to work with you.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

I have worked at TEK for over 7 years and the company has been extremely supportive to me reaching my goals personally and professionally. I have two little ones and have the flexibility I need to be the mom I want to be while also reaching my career goals. The culture at TEK is second to none! It's a family of people that are very caring individuals that will challenge you to do your best. If you're looking for a place to get by with average performance, this is not the place. If you're looking for somewhere you will be provided excellent training, challenged everyday, encouraged to be a supportive team player and grow personally, professionally and financially - this IS the place!

Flexible schedules are available. Some teams offer more flexibility than others but if you're able to meet the expectations of the job you can certainly ask for more flexibility if needed.

You earn more paid maternity leave the longer you're with the company. I was able to take 12 weeks 100% paid for both my maternity leaves.

Talent Acquisition Specialist

Human Resources

I think work-life balance is what you make of it. Use your work time wisely in order to reap the benefits of having flexibility. In addition, always communicate with your employer about what you need and why; and than work with them to find a solution. Come up with a win-win scenario for you and them.

The company understands how important it is for mom's to have a flexible work schedule, and they have given that to me. I'm very grateful.