Our customers are in largely male-dominated industries (Ag, Construction, Rail, Trucking etc.), which means the employee base has skewed male; however, as we bring technology to these industries there is a new opportunity to have women join these industries and Trimble. Trimble is a great place for people who really want to make a positive difference in the world, from improving the safety of our water and increasing the productivity of farms to helping countries respond to national disasters. We have a ways to go in achieving gender equity but there is an awareness and desire to improve that gives me hope.

As a global company, we all have to flex our hours to stay in touch with global colleagues. In return for these extended hours, most managers are flexible about in-office requirements provided work is being done. There is now a fair amount of working from home or shifting work hours.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Research & Development

While we are not the most progressive company today, Trimble is focused on diversity and inclusion efforts. This is a great time to be part of our company to help drive the change we need.

Flexibility does vary by job role and management team, so others at the company may not rate it this highly on flexibility.

• Work-Life Friendly Attributes:

Maybe. Trimble is making great strides to address diversity and inclusion in the company. So while we are not the most progressive yet, we are moving in the right direction.

Program Manager, Us Dod

Sales

The experience and knowledge gained was invaluable and there a opportunities for growth under the right management. Overall I had a great career there and enjoyed working for the company

Maybe. The experience and knowledge gained was invaluable and there a opportunities for growth under the right management. Overall I had a great career there!