ergirl42

Working at Trustify is exciting, fulfilling and empowering. I can't say enough good things about the company. Women are not just treated equally but are embraced and encouraged to reach their full potential.

girltech

They were awesome in terms of allowing workers to work flex hours, leave for appointments and generally just a great place to work!

AnonGodBoss Vice President

This company touts it's love for women and respect for them... but it is shocking how poorly women are treated. Granted, most employees at this place are treated terribly, but women even more so. All male leaders top women in terms of compensation and there are no longer any executives other than the couple that founded this company... they lay off people left and right becuase they are spending recklessly. It's a scary time for them and I hope for the employees sake that they find their way.

They need to restructure from the top down. The leadership consists of a married couple who laid off all upper level employees (including 3 chief officers and multiple vice presidents) making the couple the only two people that manage the staff and finances. They are almost never in the office and they are not accessible to employees. It's a terrifying company that I plan on leaving as soon as possible.
anon1603 Director

It is an amazing place to work. The founders have been so great in their effort to empower female leadership and allow us to grow within the company!

FemTech

They are incredibly supportive of women. They have a majority female staff which is unusual for a tech start-up and private investigator company. They make parental leave, flex hours, ensuring their is a mother's room and the ability to find leadership roles within the company a priority!

Women Review Trustify for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Trustify by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

4.2 stars, based on 5 reviews Company Website ergirl42 girltech AnonGodBoss anon1603 FemTech