Lady anon123 Comms

N/a

Lady girlboss Marketing Manager, City Operations

Fratty culture with a lot of employees 2-3 years out of college. The vibe there is decidedly middle school - cliques, backbiting, sabotage - and managers who are incredible individual contributors, but don't have the experience or know how to reign in out of line underlings. No work life balance at the lower levels. Can be a good opportunity for a short time, but you must be ready to say goodbye to your family.

Lady naynay2507 Uber part-time driver

You have to use your own good commen sense. There is a lot of money to be made on the weekends and late nite hours. I choose not to work these times to think of my own safety. I still make very good money working late afternoons and early evenings. Also, I don't have the very intoxicated people and the clean-up problems that some drivers do. I also watch what areas of town I go into. If you feel funny about an area, turn down the fare and turn it over to another driver. You meet some great people and learn about so many things.

Women Review Uber for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Uber by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 13 reviews Company Website Lady anon123 Lady girlboss Lady naynay2507