CANOOPI Girl Compliance

I only worked there for 2 years but having come from a company for which I worked for 15 years I wasn't too crazy about the culture.

Lady WintelSA33 Wintel System Administrator, Global AM Global Production Services Application Infra

I have worked at UBS for nearly 8 years; starting as single and now married with two children. I returned after both maternity leaves because though the hours are long in my IT role I was able to negotiate a work from home agreement. My role complexity has evolved since I started. After having my second child I had to push for a work from home agreement. It helped that I built credibility prior to having my second child. It would be much harder for others with less tenure. In general I am happy with the balance I have.

Madam ngjivoje Project Manager, Technology

great company, really good benefits, but usually work very long hours

Lady Zipzap Project Manager

Very good about flexible, part time working as well as working from home Good work life balance. Maternity pay is great with 26 weeks paid leave. As I'm UK based, I also get a further 26 weeks (mostly) unpaid statutory leave. Not sure what it is like in the US.

Women Review UBS for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of UBS by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.6 stars, based on 14 reviews Company Website CANOOPI Girl Lady WintelSA33 Madam ngjivoje Lady Zipzap