United BioSource Corporation www.ubc.com

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about United BioSource Corporation?

Our members add new reviews every day. Invite someone who's worked at United BioSource Corporation to join us.

In the meantime, see recently reviewed companies in the same industry:

Texas Oncology

10/8/16, 11:43 AM

Oncology care is difficult & intense. My experience has been that Texas Oncology supports work/life balance, local community support and makes it possible and desireable for me to engage in other activities that I'm passionate about.

Rodan + Fields

9/12/16, 10:47 AM

If you want a company who is forward thinking and supportive, believe that empowering and supporting each other is important, and embraces the micro-entrepreneur, then yes this company has all of that and more! A company on a fast trejectory with customer support staff that are very helpful and present. Everyone I have worked with in the main office has been incredible polite and helpful. As an independent consultant, RF supports time flexibility and business growth.

R&D Systems

0%say women are treated fairly
100% would not recommend
5/6/16, 9:45 PM

If you are lucky enough to be a "carpet walker" then you might enjoy working here; if not, you will probably regret it. But good insurance benefits make it hard to leave.

Not any paid leave that I am aware of.

Rodan + Fields

7/8/15, 6:27 AM

This company empowers women to build their own business. You have the flexibility to work when you want and where you want. Most of the consultants are women and are incredibly supportive of each other. It is a really fun work environment!