Lady Dusty

I've been here almost a decade. I would have told myself to get the experience and take it somewhere else where they treat you like a human and not a robot. Long ridiculous hours coupled with impossible expectations and a shrinking staff. The stress here is through the roof and is apparent on each person. The major topic of conversation when meeting with colleagues from different departments is the stress.

Lady 2hot46 Preload, Lagistics

Stay strong Don't let them break you or think you are any less than them Document everything ie; hours worked, time off, requests, S.W.I.M. fed back, D.O.K dimarets, injuries or physical health ailments occurred during employment

Madam sylvanquill

This company is not the one I joined nearly thirty years ago. Once they went public service and safety were brushed aside for stock performance. If not for the union, myself and many others would have been terminated years ago. As a newly handicapped worker, I have found ups less than accommodating for my needs. Once I was proud to be a part of a team, now I discourage potential employees. The only consolation is that lower management is mistreated even more than the hourly employees. Anyone who works for ups in a state that does not require you to join the teamsters, I encourage you to become a member....

Lady superstarr76 Supervisor, Operations

Relax and learn as much as possible.

Lady kash

Watch who you talk to and what you tell others.

Lady UPS HATER PCA, Preferred Customer service department

Watch out for management. They would rather stick a knife in your back and throw you under the bus than take ownership for their short comings and for not doing their job. You are held accountable for every time you go to the bathroom, but they don't hold themselves accountable for anything! Including but not limited to screwing up your payroll or your benefits or talking about employees to other employees or just all around being hateful horrible people. I would also say don't ever trust the HR manager she is a horrible person! Don't go to work there and end up feeling stuck because of the decent pay and benefits. Other companies have to be better and treat women like a person and not just a number!

Lady solo

Two words....

Lady Mbosslady Package car driver

At the time I wanted to quit everyday.. But 17 yrs later happy I didn't .. U have to have thick skin and love your job to survive...

Lady waiting for hard work to pa PT Supervisor

If I could go back 8 years and tell myself not to settle, that would bet my advise to any new employees. I use to be fulltime until 3 years ago when my job was eliminated. I have since been working part time busting my butt to get back to a full time position. I have a college degree, I have 8 years with the company, I work 2-3 hours a day unpaid just to make sure the job is done and our department runs effectively. All of that and I still have not been promoted to full time. I watch all of these people get promoted that have less years of service and or experience than me. I don't understand it. I have young kids which I don't know if that is the issue or not. I've hung on just hoping that something will pan out. but after the last 3 years I'm not sure there is hope. Overall benefits, pay, and employees are great!

Girl Girl Middle management

Good benefits

Women Review UPS for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of UPS by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

2.5 stars, based on 57 reviews Company Website Lady Dusty Lady 2hot46 Madam sylvanquill Lady superstarr76 Lady kash Lady UPS HATER Lady solo Lady Mbosslady Lady waiting for hard work to pa Girl Girl