Verizon Communications www.verizon.com/

Want to be alerted when there are new data and reviews about Verizon Communications?
Lady genius

I was accepted by my peers after an informal hazing. My first day on the job, they took me to the bar at lunch time, just to make sure I wasn't a company spy. That became my routine for the next 10 years. Show up for work, go to the bar at lunch time, pray for an easy afternoon, go to the bar after work. Repeat. The company at that time offered training on their equipment up to as recently as 20 years ago. Now, it's a handout and you have to figure out how to install, operate and repair equipment on your own with no hands on classroom training. The reason service is poor is because of bureaucracy and poor training. No one on the wireline side of the company gives a damn anymore. They know that portion of the business will cease to exist, along with the union jobs that afforded workers a decent quality of life. It used to be a great company to work for, not so much today.

Lady Gwyn Operator

I worked at this company for 23 years & as time went by, it basically only got worse. There was one period of time where we were actually advised to treat our customers well & to take our time with them & that was an actual pleasant experience. The rest of the years were much more strictly enforced by unreasonable rules, until it was to the point of where the company wanted us to work so fast that we worked with automation & were encouraged not to speak with customers.

Lady pinklady Czt1, Service

invest in the 401k it an investment that pays. think abo ut the future not just right now. I started at age 17 thinkinking of my future and it has paid off.

Lady anon361 Customer Services & Sales Representative, CSSC

The job is not who you are it's what you do. Don't come to work for the bonuses and prizes. Come to work for your salary and your benefits!

I've always worked hard and I feel like my work is respected. Just do your best and be a team player.

home Girl

it was a good company to work for here before it closed. The people that ran my office worked with me when my husband became ill and helped me in that hard time.

Women Review Verizon Communications for Culture, Pay and Gender Equality | Fairygodboss

Free, anonymous reviews of Verizon Communications by female employees, including pay, hours, maternity leave, flextime, and company culture

3.4 stars, based on 16 reviews Company Website Lady genius Lady Gwyn Lady pinklady Lady anon361 Lady anon362 home Girl