- Headquarters Location New York, NY (USA)
- Number of Employees 2-10
- Website https://fairygodboss.com
Our mission is to improve the workplace for women through transparency. Our platform allows women to share data and opinions with other women so that they can find their best fit employers and encourage positive change in their organizations. We also help employers reach female talent, and share information that is important to women job-seekers.
Highlights from Fairygodboss Inc.
Meet a Fairygodboss at Fairygodboss Inc.
Co-founder New York
Romy is co-founder of Fairygodboss and is passionate about helping women succeed in the workplace. She previously worked for 7 years at the Wall Street Journal in a variety of executive sales and operating roles, most recently as head of Digital Advertising. At Fairygodboss, Romy wears many hats -- one of the consequences of working at a startup -- and never experiences a dull day. Whether it's talking to employers about Fairygodboss' mission to improve the workplace, plotting out the product roadmap, or speaking to women about how they engage with our community, Romy maintains her sense of fun and infuses our company with her optimistic energy. Romy graduated with an MBA from the Kellogg School of Business at Northwestern University and holds a BA from Yale University. She is the mother to two amazing children and wife to an extremely supportive husband.
What Women Should Know about Working At Fairygodboss Inc.
We're a company that believes that people are happier, more committed and maximally efficient when they can bring their whole selves to work. We strive to live Fairygodboss' mission for ourselves and believe that trust and transparency go hand-in-hand.
Gender diversity statistics
- Women in workforce 100%
- Women holding senior management 100%
- Women directors on board 100%
Programs, initiatives, groups
- Additional information We are too small to merit internal employee affinity groups at the moment, but we may develop these groups in the future as our company grows!
- Flexible working policies We are very flexible when it comes to our culture for how and when our employees work. We hire on the basis of a very high level of individual mutual trust and believe that results should be the only measure of performance -- not any particular set of hours in the office.
- Remote working Yes
- Part-time working Yes
- Overview: Parental leave policies As a new start-up, we do not have an official policy in place and are small enough to have the luxury of putting parental leave plans in place that will be catered around an individual employee's need and desire to work during the first year after they have or adopt a child. We are fully open to remote-working, bringing a child to work as well as phased-in returns to work.
- Paid maternity leave Yes
- Unpaid maternity leave Yes
- Unpaid paternity leave Yes
- Short-term disability benefits Yes
- Additional short-term disability info This is a test of the heading
- Other benefits information We are a female-run, mission-based startup that's built around the notion of women helping women and employer transparency. We obviously try to live up to these values and principles when it comes to running our own company!
- Lactation facilities Yes
- Phased-in post-maternity return Yes
- Care-taking benefits information Employees are able to take time off on an individually negotiated basis for care-taking purposes.
- On-site childcare Yes
- PTO that explicitly covers care-taking Yes